Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reptile Host

O my o my.... here ends my midterm break. Time to get back to classes on Monday!

^^ Yesterday, when i was happily watching the talkshow in clicknetwork.tv * Girls vs. Girls, something funny happened. * grin widely

Well.. The contestants were competing to see who catch the most cockroaches and i was like *aiyo.. so easy. catch cockroach only ma.. nothing to be afraid of at all. piece of cake. If i were there to compete with you guys, guarantee i can catch more than that. *perasan up to the limit. wakakakaka

Ok. story continues. When i was half way watching the two of the ladies struggling to catch those creatures , i saw something crawling out of my cup.
I was shocked. At first, i really couldn't believe what i just saw but hell yeah, it's a real one.

An enormous cockroaches just crawled out from my cup. -________________-

mannnnn.. wth. that thing crawled out from my laptop is it -.-
Somemore i just stared at it as it dragged its drenched body (result from dipping into my jacuzzi milo) slowly away... -.-

speechless.

I randomly pick up a book and smashed it kao kao. Damn you, mr. cockroach. caused my cup to be contaminated and desk filled with milo + your carcass. -_______-

But i still love watching Oggy and the cockroaches. Although i simply dont understand their funny language. i love the music theme though . Zer lai zer lai zer lai zai zai zai zaiiiiiiiiiiii~~ LOL. Miss SHan. can you still remember those days? ohohohoho


Somemore somemore. One more story. ahahha

I was happily napping just now around 3 pm ( fell asleep after reading. every weekend must-do activity ^^), i heard something chirping. wait. is it called chirping or hissing. aih~ watever la.

All i know is that its a sound made by lizard.

Well, the lazy bumm bumm me just choose to ignore it and continue my sleepind mode. Snoozing half way, i heard the sound again. But this time its getting louder.

Aware that my friend* is super near to me that time, I quickly got up and flipped and patted my pillow like a crazy woman who just got scared by a boogieman or something.


and I did check on my head as well. just in case. -_______-

ah.. well. It turned out that the lizard is no where to be found on my bed. It's just somewhere nearby. Super near and i dont wish to know where's it as i continue to sleep afterthat.


The End. =))))))))))))))))))))

OMG. Im so lame @.@
Hopefully not many actually bother to read this post.

Anyways, I feel like watching movies so badly now T___________T
I wanna watch SHINJUKU, TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS 4 AND AND AND THE SNIPPER (wow. Edison Chen is back with more action ! hopefully no more scandal this time. Damn it. Somehow i still find him hot -___-)

Im alone now back at home =) Lazy wanna tag along for family dinner.

Argghh~ guess i better go do some workouts. tata.

Love,

Julia the random me. =)

No comments: