Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Buckle Up!

Venue: Library.

-__- Just received an email from Moritz, my Bio lecturer. Bio exam on NEXT FRIDAY.
Maths test probably will fall on NEXT MONDAY.

o man. I'm seriously jaded. ( well.. maybe not so. it's just that i cant really cope with the sudden increase of workload. and I'm still suffering from flu and sorethroat.)

T______T
I'm starting to feel the heat now... I really really need to dicipline myself and organise my schedule wisely or else i'm gonna be deadmeat.

OMG. i cant seem to really concentrate. see? see? Blogging instead of writting the 1200 words essay.
Sigh.....

Better get back to work. Dont wanna end up feeling guilty for spending my time in the library doin nothing important.

tune on: Superman by Chris Brown ( super in love with this song now ^^)

Sayonara...

Julia

No comments: