Thursday, December 29, 2011

say HO for holiday!

Hi peeps! Im back again in blogsphere :) 2011 has finally almost come to an end. hmm.. 2011 indeed has been really exciting and at the same time, challenging to me. All in all, I enjoyed this year a lot as I get to be involved in various events and activities that I've always wish that I could be in :) Well, there are indeed hard times when I struggle to keep myself from falling apart due to relationships.. friendship... studies and stuffs, but am glad I got over it and I shall declare them all as the past and looking forward to the very new year of 2012!! ^^


Since I've not been updating about my life here, I shall just post bits and pieces of photos that I captured all these while to recap what had I'd been up  to for the last couple of months till now ey ;)Asides from the charity pageant I participated the very beginning of this year, I am glad that I got to be involved in another charity event organised by Studio 23 especially for SWWS (Sarawak Women for Women Society). 


It was sort of like a dance musical theatre entitled " Dance Me A Story". I felt really glad that the event turned out to be very successful (cheers to Serina and the rest of the dancers involved). Boy was I impressed with all their hardworks and dedications! It's undeniably one of the highlights of my 2011 year as I get to do what I like most (which is dancing!though am just an average dancer la :P) and at the same time, contributing to the charity! Besides, I managed to learn how to work as a team, make more new friends, and also not to forget, improving my dancing skills! ^^ 
Credits to Zelt for the candid shots. For the first time I did not appear horrible in candids. It's something rare ya noe :S 

erm.. Actually, I didn't know I can act till I got involved in the Water Princess team!!
 

 MEHHH. Just kidding. by the way, that's Jennifer on the left and Debbie on the right. Charming, aren't they? 


I know I look like Im doing some "Thriller" moves there.
Just not as professional as the one below: 



 Overall, the event was spectacular and one of the most exciting event I ever participate in so far. Definitely yearning for more to come in year 2013! Teehee*


The best part is my water princess role still continue not long after DMAS as I was called to joined the studio      in performing for UMW company's annual dinner! 

Me & the Savannah Princesses :)
With Serena, the owner of Studio23 and also a dedicated dancer that I look up to :)





 and before I officially buried myself in books for my very last paper in my degree studies, I joined the studio's annual dinner as well. 


 AND! Managed to get my lazy a** to work for SenQ grand opening ceremony at somewhere around 6 mile. 
Super love my hair-do and eye makeup that particular day.  Hence, picture bomb in the car! 

Together with the cute one ^^



Finally towards the mid of December, my stress had finally come to an end  right after I completed my last exam on the 14th. Off I went for a family trip in KL! 


Aites, that's it for now. Will blog more about my KL trip soon. Till then peeps! 









Jules 

No comments: