Wednesday, October 19, 2011





In case you’ve all forgotten about the existence of this blog spot, here I am  to refresh your memory J Well, like usual, the urge of expressing whatever thoughts in my mind is always there. BUT! Compiling them into a post requires time and effort, which I haven’t been able to spare much lately. Hah!

On the past few weeks, I’ve been dealing with my schoolwork. The whole progress of lab work for final year project was tiring, both mentally and physically (the physical part was durable, and somehow helped in shredding those unnecessary pounds away. bleah.) BUT… as for the overloading mental stress, it was kinda sickening -.-


 If you happened to bump on me in campus for the last few weeks, I'm probably looking like those pups below. Many times, my experiment did not yield the results that I aim for, leaving me feeling Oh-so-discouraged. 
Y LIKE THAT? I thought I'm following the exact procedure already? :O

BUT!! there are times too, when I managed to get some results (very rare though -.-)
Notheless, now I'm officially done with the experiment part and moving on to writing a report about it. 
phew~


AND to my relief, there's  Google to assist me with the writing part.  heh. 

Also, thanks to my good friend, Corina, I managed to work part-time for The Bedroom during their opening ceremony. Easy job, reasonable pay :) 


And... not to forget, tasty pastries from Lof's (eat as much as you can for staffs! ) 

Alright, enough bout the works. BLEAH. 


Now, now. Meet the cutest Baby ever, with the coolest spiky hair here!
 That's baby Zachariah by the way. No doubt that cute one can easily ease my stresses away! 


and urhm.. Aside from that, there's another cute little "thang" that caught my bigbig attention lor. 
They are TINY AND THEY ARE BLUE. kekekke*


 Check out My cute Smurfies doing their work there. Ain't they adorable?
 AWWWWWWW~~`


Since its quite a long post, needa BAHULU BREAK???




ok ignore me. anyhoo!!! There's one morning right, while I happened to take the lift up, I saw a really awesome hair-do :


No offence lah ok. But I seriously think its cool. Somehow they look like sharp knives tangling around her head. Hmm.. I think I've shared it on twitter before. 

Vanity strikes again! HOALAAAAAAA
Although I’ve not been sharing any of my thoughts or progresses right here in blog sphere, I did resort to twitter ( at least not a diary or journal- ever thought of that actually, but not used to it. Zaman moden d bahhh )


 hmm.. this is taken when I was on the way to my relative's wedding dinner. 



The one and only dish I captured, cause apparently its the only one that taste great there -.-

Also, about a month ago, Phil, Sheila, Steven and I went for a road trip all the way to Serikin rural area during the weekend for a joyride. And! we managed to stop by at a Minizoo for a short visit. 
Although the weather was scorching hot, we all somehow had fun there. 


HOW? 
eg, throwing pebbles at porcupines just to see their reactions, talking to strange-looking birds that ACTUALLY RESPONDED, wtf. 

and.. worst of all, 


Trying to persuade the peacock to show off its feathers by tempting it with a 50-dollar-notes!!! 
Welll, that guy is heck of a funny one! hahaha 


 hmm... recently my obsession over Natural organic products are back again. phooh...


 the sweets are yummilicious, trust me. and the bread as well. heheee 
AND!!! 
I wish i can have this nail color! AM so into nude colors these days! 





ABut! I dont mind this type of blue as well. I mean on my toes lah! I give up putting any colors on my fingernails d as they're way too short for any grooming -___________-




Gee... I think am gonna have an abrupt ending for this time as I need to pee badly- not a good reason. heh. 
Anyway, till then my darlings!!


Listening to: Aqueous Transmission - Incubus. 


Jules , with loves!

1 comment:

BigDog said...

nice and interesting blog ^^