Monday, August 6, 2012

The True Meaning of Victory




Seriously love the environment here in the laboratory now. It's just me and my desktop (and of course some reading materials that I'm suppose to be concentrating on rather than blogging/wahaha). 

However, this condition ain't gonna last long as new semester are starting soon for those in degree studies and new postgrad students will start filling into this small little place as well.
 
Well, I spent my last Sunday in a pretty decent way. All I did was just hit the gym in the morning and the rest of day chilling and anticipating for the badminton finale match. I'm never a sports fanatic, seldom tune in sports channel but these days (could be due to influence from people around), I do keep myself update once a while about sports news especially this year's The Euro Cup and Olympics. 

By the way, does anyone out there fancy Trampoline? I find it fun lah. Toink toink up and down!! :)

Speaking of the match, I'm sure all Malaysians are now mourning in pain for our national hero, Dato' Lee Chong Wei. NOT because of his lost to Mr.Kosong but his heartache for not being able to win the gold medal for us. Seriously I can never imagine how am I going to handle all those pressure if I were in his shoes. 
Frankly speaking, I do find Lindan's skills outweigh LCW's . However, the plus point of LCW was that he's always keeping his mind calm and focus for the game whereas the other one constantly went all GAGA furious! The only time LCW actually expressed his feeling during the ongoing match was when he scored his points. (like below)



Hmm.. I personally do not find his lost as a LOST though. He's like a symbol of true victory as every Malaysians are touched by his willpower to win respect for his country. He might have lost the champion title in The Olympics but what matters most is his true sincerity to contribute for his nation. 




 He won the hearts of many...

 


DO YOU?/nobigdeal


By the way, Maria Sharapova is very pretty! However, she sure needs to tone down her squeaking noise each time she takes the hit, ey?  /sweat Okay enough about Olympics! 
I better get back to my reading *guilty face here

Playing : The Scientist- ColdPlay


XoxoJulia 








No comments: