Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm back for more

Heylo there, everyone! (I'm not sure is there really ANYONE who even bother to look at this or not but anyway, hellooo~)


I'm so glad that I FINALLY take the initiative to post something after gazillion years of neglecting my blog. Truth is, I really miss blogging so so much.*sobs. Although these days twitter and instagram play a better role in my internet life, I still think blogging is way more fun and meaningful. Hence look who's back here in the blog-sphere once again :D


Anyway, I'm so glad that things are slowly falling into place in my life. If you're curious about my life for the past six months, I don't mind sharing it with ya'll but not at the moment as I have no access to my photos (currently in my workstation so no iPhone cable lah)  In words, I would say that  I was out there experiencing working life before I got myself back into the typical student lifestyle again. Will be back here soon with pictures and stuffs to share!


Xoxo
Jules 


No comments: