Friday, December 28, 2012

A slight Reflection of year 2012



Hi peeps! Look who's back here again to dust off the old, unattended blog!


It's undeniable that I'm pretty much in a holiday mode right now. It auto-switched on itself despite the fact that I still have to come to office today... Blogging in a workplace is just plain weird but whatever la. I'll just mark today as an exception free day in the office. I'll probably start my research work after Christmas *fingers crossed Actually, I feel kinda sad for neglecting my blog for almost the entire stretch of 2012.

There are in fact many reasons and excuses that have somehow stopped me from blogging all these while. Work is part of it. 

Nurturing young kids is definitely a challenging job for me. Having to work under strict rules and carrying huge responsibilities on kids' safety and their study performances are just simply overwhelming * smacks head.

Besides, while waiting to further my studies in Swin, I worked for one of the fitness centres in Kuching, Level Up. At that moment, I was really having a bad time management as I had to work literally everyday. 

I'm in the gym from Mon - Fri and on Sundays while on Saturdays, I have to teach for 9 hours. I'm not trying to brag or boast here but seriously, at that time of my life, I was really exhausted. 

To my relief, workload in the gym was not that heavy and it was pretty fun and memorable. But oh well, I can't run from the fact that I was dull and all upset as well as I don't have any spare time left for myself. When I reach home from work, my brain practically just died.  #likearobot

Nonetheless, I felt really happy and proud of myself for being able to work THAT hard.  :O haha! 


Anyway, here's a few photos that I captured during the year-end class party for my Grade 3 students, didn't took any with the older ones as they're all quite shy and reserved. :)


The naughty ones. 

Sweetie pies

There are times when I'm really angry and frustrated with their monstrous behaviours in the class, but I dont know why  I still wish to teach them again the next year!  

Take 2. Starting to get restless. -.- 

When I said: GIRLS! POSE FOR A PICTURE! They started showing their modelly postures haha!!. 

Meet Ian. The naughtiest student I've ever met. But I just dont know why I sayang him the most. lol.  

meet Bryan. He's only 8 but he knows all the countries in the world all ready. Exceptionally smart , young kid.  So proud of him! 

Here comes Irwin. the most mature boy in the class. he loves 100 plus alot that he can trade anything just to have the entire bottle all by himself! >.<

I remember that right after my work on the last teaching week in November, I was invited to Kenny's (owner of Level Up Fitness) birthday bash. It was his 3oth birthday celebration and we were all entertained with great music, games and of course FOOD! 



The happy couple. 

And Regina aka Ryan, the main spotlight of the party. I actually  made him pose for me. hahaha

Aside from work, I was pretty much occupied with my school work ever since I enrolled back for postgrads in July. I had to stay in the lab to do some bench work sometimes and any other spare time left, I have to discipline myself in doing theoritical research back in the newly- built office. 

Of course not to forget, hours and hours of time spent with my new circle of campus buddies! Okay, I'm just gonna be honest here. I used to be that #foreveralone person  back then in campus. As a matter of fact,  I don't really socialize much...-.- 

I'm one awkward person just in case you don't know. haha. I know I look like I have plenty of friends in uni but frankly speaking, they're all just acquaintances :( I'm quite a shy and reserved person at times. 

That's why my mom always finds it strange that I love performing on stage so much despite my total contradict personality. 

split personalities syndrome perhaps. creepy @@ Anyway, pictures of my new friends before I start to get all carried away by my own emotional thoughts. 
Meet Jenny. She's from UNIMAS. She's now doing her masters too in Swin, under the same supervisor as me. She's one of the most caring, equally awkward  person I ever met! 

Jessica, she''s my coursemate ever since 2008 but strange that we never really hang out with each other until today!. now that we found out how similar we are. creepy@.@ 
Jess and Jenny are now my colleagues, lunch partners and hang out buddies. i'm a happy soul now, generally. I guess they sort of  make my campus life more colorful than before. I'm no longer the forever alone girl in campus for now I guess. *muahahaaha kidding. gosh, dont get me wrong. i do have friends back then, just not that close :O

My Microbiology Section Research buddies. 




Not to forget John, my old pal who got back from Perth just for a short break. So glad that we both managed to catch up after so long ≧◡≦ 





All right, I guess that's all for now! Will be back again in 2013
Love from Panda and I(っ◕‿◕)っ♥










No comments: