Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doomed Me.

yea.. i totally understand how you feel, boy...
Oh MY EFFING- GOODNESS- GRACIOUS ME.


I had the WORST day of the month , i hope, cos this month has not end yet, who knows what else coming after this o.O
eh, choi choi choi. must stay positive.


SERIOUSLY, i have to say that this will be a much much more emo post compared to all the previous not-so-emo ones. o boy. What is wrong with me today?!!!


It started even this early morning, what i mean is since 12am when 10.03.09 starts. I can't sleep the whole night. I barely get any sleep and when i finally able to close my eyes and start my too-tooo train, my alarm rang. And the song that i set to wake me up was - Breathless (sorry, forgot who's the singer d, but i can tell you guys the first sentence of the chorus: U LEAVE ME BREATHLESS...) o boy, guess what? I really ended up half breathless the rest of the day. T__T


okay. maybe to some people it's no big deal. People can be "suey" (unlucky) at times, but trust me. MIne is scary.

First, insomnia so i ended up looking like cat woman in campus and yea, today's my bad hair day. So, i clip it up so then it doesn't go tangled all over, wth. -_-

Breakfast then straight to school.


And and.. wait. let me recall back all my suey-suey incidents

first. There's way too many that i need to stop and flash back.


hmm.. I went over to change my shoes before i went for lab session and you know what? i had to run to Shirley's car twice cos i forgot to take my coat along with me when i went to get my snickers. As a result, i was late for class (bad reputation i know).

Then, went to library to do some research for mua assignment and it turned out that i can't seem to find the appropriate type of fungi to further my research where as my other friends have found theirs. *o*


Gym was filled with guys today and it was so bloody cold inside that i don't even manage to sweat. wasted work outs. somemore i don't dare to go for sit ups as i just find it weird to do sit ups in front of so many strangers which all consist of ta po(guy) -_-


Worst still, i left my handbag and cell phone is Shirley's car and forgot to take it out before she left (usually i never leave my belongings inside but i don't know why i'm so freaking unusual today that i placed even my phone in the car.., It's like my body automatically ready to be crash by storms, what the tooooooot.

So, i ended up with no phone to call her or my mom. Coincidently, Daryl's ( Shirley bf) friend, JTuan, he was there so i asked him to lend me his hp.


And guess what happen? =)

Before, i actually had the chance to contact Shirley, his phone battery died.
^^
so i ended up with no phones or anything but just t0 wait helplessly f0r my mom to come over and pick me (got scolded for not answering my hp) and then straight to Shirley's house to get my bag back.

Mom came. Told her entire thing. Then i decided to call Shirley to check in case she's home or not. ( who knows she might be having dinner outside tonight)

But guess what happen Again?


Even my mom cellphone battery died. 0.0

What a coincidence!! wow. @.@ I'M SO AMAZED THAT THE WORD " COINCIDENCE" IS MAKING FULL USE IN DECRIBING MY LIFE TODAY!!!

-___- stunt. speechless.



Perhaps tables may turn the other way round tomorrow. ( Gosh! I'm so proud of myself for being so optimistic despite all the things i encountered today )


Maybe i should change my blog banner as i guess those pricks on the tree kinda signifies torns in my life or maybe the leavelessness of it may caused my life to be filled with melancholy and less fruitful or colorful or tra lalalala... I should change it , right? Or maybe it's because of i did not wash my hair for three days straight so it ended up collecting bad lucks?? Then i shall wash it immediately. sigh... (i can't seem to understand why i can be so unlucky the entire day)

lol. Nothing la. Just trying to sound cool after so many bad happenings today. Trying to be witty but ended up sound Lame, right? o hell yea, typical typical. TODAY IS INDEED NOT A DAY FOR ANYTHING TO WORK OUT RIGHT.


tune on: Broken-Hearted Girl by Beyonce Knowles

I am also truly*** disappointed over one thing today. That totally crush me apart.
T____________T




Sad Lia =(

3 comments:

Gsung said...

is really a bad day lo.....

Julia Ho said...

yea... but no worries. I always try my best to revive again. lol. thanks for dropping by comment by the way =p

Yun Ken said...

hmm...hmm...hmm...