Thursday, April 23, 2009

Better in Time

Sigh...

Im sure you guys know how's my day just by reading the first word. LOL.
and yea..not having a great day.

Went to school alone to do some studying then headed to gym. Did not do as much revision as i targeted myself to due to my uncontrollable laziness and slackiness.
mannnn.........am so impressed with myself. Even in the library alone it's still possible for me to find entertainment. wth

I scribbled on my papers with uglyyyyy sketches, I indulge myself into my favourite songs... I went out to canteen just to get myself a can of drink but actually is to escape from doing further calculation exercise, I munch my apple happily after failing to come out with the right solution for my Maths prob....
-_________-

Inspecable, huh?

Ya. I know.

But anyhoo, am still proud of myself for being so independent afterall! teehees* claps hands for meself.... ^^
hmm.. imma going to do the same again tomorrow. weee!!! Spending time alone in campus is not that boring afterall.
Just that there's certain things that ruins my mood -__-


Abuthen, Juliana will never let her life be filled with sadness all times. No matter what, she's gonna standup and will always find ways to rock her world!!! deng ger deng ger denggggggg ohohohoho ^^

Had a little chat with mom just now. I was so bored with my current lifestyle that i suddenly mention about wanting to travel around the world. randomly i said, Hey! I wish i can be an airstewardess! It'd be so fun travelling around the world!

Mom replied : told you that you should have go for mass communication instead lor. But you keep insisting wanting to venture into Science field...

-_________- o man. Did i choose the wrong path?

eh choi choi. NO LA. I LOVE BIOLOGY. I LOVE DOING RESEARCH ON MICROBES.so no regret. =p

O well, happily i tell my mom. If only I'm THIS tall ( referring to the picture below), then I'll probably consider to be an airstewardess. lol.
too bad her daughter is a shorty. ohohohoho




Woots! I guess i better sign off now. T____________T I'm suppose to be reading my Bio slides but i ended up blogging about random stuff like that.

SAD,

Lia Lia Praying hard that Im going to be a good girl and will have a lucky day tomorrow

No comments: