Saturday, March 28, 2009

Personality Issue


Urban Dictionary.com

i try to search for my name and below is the result:

Juliana

1. An amazing paradox of a person
( perhaps... ^^)

Can be open yet reserved
(yeah...i somewhat agree. I can be rather open in accepting ppl's perspectives of certain issues, i'll try to emphatise them as well =)) and yupp. I can be reserved too. Well, being able to accept others personality such as their way of dressing or social lives doesnt mean that im open** enough to do so as well. I have my own boundary. And my thinking can be quite traditional at times... lol)

silly yet intelligent, ( how can be silly yet intelligent??? bahahahahha )

beautiful and not realize it, ( wow. seriously? *blushed a little. o.O no comment.)

and loud yet meaningful.

( THIS I AGREE, EXCEPT THE BACK PART. I AM LOUD. SUPER EFFING LOUD AT TIMES THAT I CAN GET SHOCKED WITH MY OWN VOICE AS WELL!!! well,... its not that i purposely want to be loud**, its just that i am loud since i dont know whenn. ish... what am i talking about. BUt i have to say that i never put on any attempt to lower down my volume till now eventhough i know i can be really really annoying at times or maybe all the time. aih.. whatever la.

But think back, that's part of personality wad. If i try to be gentle and speak softly and tenderly, then i guess that's no longer Juliana d.

and one more thing. If you happened to see me being quiet, this means im sick or i am overly depressed. but depends on circumstances as well though. sometimes when im all ALONE. you cant expect me to be talking out loud, do you?

Contact may stop your heart.

wow. amazing. did i stop yours? lol. just kidding. *.*

2. A one-legged bird

=.= i dont want to be born as a one-legged bird. touch the woodddddd

3. A Russian stew

arggghhh???!!! Why can sucha sweeuuuuut name be named over a dish? ( said that with a thick face)

Who's the freaking chef??? Come over here. Screw you!

haha. just kidding.

1. "So then she cut me off, but I didn't do anything about it." "Why not?" "Because dude, she was Juliana." "whoaa"
WHOA. LOL.

2. "I saw this Juliana who totally couldn't fly."

T___T then i'll try to be a better person now so then i wont reborn to be a bird like that.

3. "Dude, I ate Juliana yesterday!"

This sounds so freaking wrong -_____-

Besides, when i was randomly window shopping with my mom at Parkson few weeks ago, i happened to find a bedding with the name of Juliana. lol. Juliana's bed sheet.
But freakin uglyyyy designs.. o_o so yellowish and old summore.... it makes me go berzzzzzzzz....

Anyway, you guys can try to search for the random meanings of your name thru urbandictionary.com Can be pretty funny, i tell you. ( if you're as bored and random as me laaaa -_-) I even try finding some of my friends' and some turns out to be quite true. lol.


T_________T till now i still fail to come out with a satisfied content page for my Biotech assignment. Why cant I be more creative??? Why cant i think deeper???


Tell me why,
ain't nothing but a heart~ache,
tell me why,
aint nothing but a mis~take,
tell me why....

trallalallalaa~~~ forgotten the lyrics d o.o

I suffer from flu today. Congratulation to me~~~~~

Love,

Julia superrrr random post



No comments: