Friday, March 27, 2009


O yea.. great. Am now filled with the sense of guilt =.=


Practically didnt do much today.. (referring to my studies)

I think i didnt do much studyin yesterday either.


o boy, shoot me.


I just slackkkkkk and rot and rust and and and... ( dunno what other vocabs to use anymore cos lack of readingss i guess... blahhhh)


Then ho, i even late for like more than 20 minutes for today's morning class.
( i feel so so naughtehhh, so so wrong. am not proud of it at all. i don't want to be address as a lazy bump T________T)
Rrrrrrr~~~~ AM so disappointed of meselffff


Okay. Im getting dramatic again. Why Cancerian always like that? I dont like la. Hypersensitive summore @.@
omg. im scolding myself. weird. berzzzzz
nvm. forget it. Tomorrow is going to be a FRUITFUL day ( a friend taught me how to utilise this word.. bahah) -self-console

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I'm so gonna turn on my study mode and start to really really ( note that i actually emphasize on that word) focus in my studies now considering the fact that i need to maintain my grades to save my own a** up in the future.

I will be doing my assignments ( gosh. have no idea how to deal with the content page stuff which due on next MOn.. wth)

My literature search!!! arggghhhh!!!!!! Due date next week as well. Am so freaking scared that i did it wrongly. (paranoid again 0_o)

what else....


gawddd. Those are just some trivial matters, dont they? self-consoling again. tsk tsk tsk.



anyhoo, Im suppose to be searching for the right topics for my report. BUt what am i doin now????
I blog. about craps summore. i mean todAY =(

Its too late to compensate T_____T i mean for today. I've wasted my TOday and my Yesterday already. Gawd.... I cant waste my TOMorrow.

Wait for my GOOD news , peeps!!! I can make it! Im so gonna regenerate my energy and reactivate my study mode.

Tune On: Time After Time - Jessica Mauboy

LOve

Lia lia she's hoping for a miracle to happen, but she just don't have the confidence that it will *.*

No comments: