Monday, March 2, 2009

1st Day Class


Remember once i said that i don't feel excited at all about it and i find it no big deal? Er... I think i do feel a little though as i can't get myself to sleep last night. bahhh....sweat right? aiyo. >.<


Oh well, met a few new coursemates today, about 5 of them, all from West Malaysia. =)


And met my two new lecturers as well. A German guy called Moritz (hot hunk with cute accent-woolala , abuthen he's married d. lol, just kidding la...) and my Maths lecturer, Miss Esther who would love us to treat her as friend but not some tutor. (Whoa~ as if i dare to go too buddy-buddy with you...)


Anyhoo, today ever since 9am, i had been walking around the campus with my 3 1/2 inch heels on as i need to rush to different classes which is at different locations and to find our books at the new book store as well... and to find S car too to place my baju. hoh~abuthen am okay with that as it's the first day of school and it's not like I'm gonna wear my heels EVERYDAY. =p


Class ends at 3 pm, sharp. erm... felt kinda exhausted but still insisted to stick with my routine which is to go to the gym every Monday, Thursday and Friday.(hope it work though) =) Am currently trying to lead a healthy lifestyle. Trying to sleep before 12 every night except weekends and work part time to earn some extra allowance and at the same time spend enough time on my assignments and exams... stuff like that. I hope, i mean i prayyyy that i can do it. nOt so easy though, for a girl like me ( super lazy wan at times, i find it pretty hard to dicipline myself . eg. i can read a page of History text book then sleep for 30 minutes then i get up to read another page and then i go back to sleep AGAIN and then it goes on and on ... heh. )


Tomorrow i gotta wake up at 7 am. ish~~But going home at 12. woohooooo!! but before that have to go over to finance department to settle some payment, gym and tuition fees... tra lalala..... Aih~ this year i guess need to spend more on those micellaneous. (damn it. i never know that my course will need a Graphical calculator. Isn't a normal scientific one good enough d ?? o.o


Everything about $$$, even this year's text b0ok also need to buy the ori copy as it's not worth it to photocopy them. T___T bahhhhhh.....
okay la. Guess i better hit my pillow d. If not, i'll be late for my early class or even turn into a panda.


Tune on: RoC by Beyonce


Liaaaaaaa ********* * today feels a little blurrrrrrrr

No comments: