Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cold Cold Night

I'm updating my blog again. Yippee!!! Fore THREE days in a row. Can't believe i'm so into blogging, or maybe i'm not. It's just i have nothing else that i wish to do right now. hoh.
Guess how i spend my off day today? heheh... very the unique way i have to say.

I have been sleeping the whole day!!!! hell yea.. the whole day. abuthen of course i did get up a while la... and it's not like i purposely wanna do that. It's just simply because i'm sick.



I catch a cold.. hohoho it started when i was dating with my laptop (again) this morning then i suddenly sneezed like crazy (15 times in a row i think *smirk) then i felt so drowsy so i plop on ma bed and then i dozed off. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
woke up and found out it's 4 pm already. Then i felt like my whole body was aching pretty badly, i can't barely open my Jacob biscuit can. T___________T i can't even stand straight to be exact,
i feel like tumbling down. hoh. Oh well, I have fever. o.o

Remember my previous post where i said : die die also dun wanna die in boredom? okay, now my wish is granted. boredom doesn't haunt me today but sickness does. heh. wtf. crap so much again.
Aiyoooooooo wooo la la. Now i have another problem. I slept the whole day so how am i gonna sleep again tonight??? I don't want to end up staring up the ceiling again and toss and turn around the bed for million timesssssss

mama, please feed me some flu pills so then i can dozed off easily tonight. T____T

Going to gym tomorrow =) but this time going there straight after class. But Miss Shirley said must go for lunch break first (grab somthing light- is there any food in Swin that is considered *light? lol. hopefully she can figure it out tomorrow) She fears that we both might run out of energy and passed out in gym. heh. woo lala.. come to think of it, tomorrow is Thursday. No break for me on Thursday night. Don't mind anyway or else i'll keep complaining about being bored again.

Damn. I'm so energetic now. How am i going to have a goodnight sleep tonight? tell me how T_______________T okay lah. i guess i complain too much d. Please excuse this sick girl although not so sick anymore after consuming aspirins *o*

NO picture today. NO energy to snap any crazy picture of myself. heh. Night.

tune on: Can't make you love me - Britney Spears

Lia ( today brain system corrupted a little)

No comments: