Friday, February 27, 2009

Gym

What's Happening Today?



It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

(same brand and even the same style snickers mohohohoho but we bought it at totally different time and venue )

Today I woke up quite late in the morning. Note that it's still ***morning. So i guess should be alright, right? =)


Headed to gym as planned. Met with my awesome couple buddies - S and D. D went there for basketball. S spent time burning cals off with me. Today Swingym is kinda crowded. So we did not stay there for long. Normally, there's only three of us and the other two guys who usually go for weight lifting. Anyway, I brought my cam over ^^ so we both ended up playing with it nearly the whole afternoon after some workouts. Here are some of the pictures of our sweaty faces o.o




The Bored Siao Char Bos
I wonder does anyone in there notice that we camwhored?? o.o



Can you spot us? bahahhaa We just love the yoga balls!!! ^^

Then, evening time, went to Spring for a short while with mom. Hunt for my jacket and bag, actually. However, I only managed to find my jacket and take away some yummy sushi +_+
Back home, I showered and then start dating with my laptop again. teehees**
Till the next time. =)
btw, school starting so to those who's in Swin, play harder. *winks
Currently tune on: Broken-hearted Girl by Beyonce T_T
Lia (todays mood-relatively happee, i guess mohohohoh)

No comments: