Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boring-emo Sunday

Got up pretty early today. Surprise at the same time feeling proud of myself. Finally, i manage to adjust back my biology clock or else i'll be suffering when class starts. *smirk

Oh well, class will start on the 2nd March. Not sad or happy or excited. Just feel like I'm back to my normal student life again... But the saddest thing is i notice some of friends are leaving. John for example, he's not going to continue his studies at Swin anymore. Alison might be leaving too... and some going to further their studies abroad.... anyways, just hope that we all still keep in touch

Boring Sunday. Just went out to have breakfast with mom near Pandungan area then head straight to Abbie Salon to trim my fringe. Can't stand it when it cross my eyebrow. I feel like my eyes are hidden under some bushes.

Anyways, I just don't know why I'm so freaking emo today. So weird...I hate emo days~!!! sigh..

Not even have the mood to upload photos or what so ever. Just feel like slacking around... crapping and feeling sorry for myself. Stupid tummy, caused me to feel so uncomfortable whole day. ( blame this morning laksa laaa,,, ish~!! =(


ish~ I need to calm down first. I need yoga!!!!!

Emo me T_T
**
currently tuned on: America's Sweetheart by Fall Out BOys

Lia

No comments: