Thursday, February 19, 2009

Long Lost Me

Let's count how many days I didn't update my blog.. 123456........... heheh almost two weeks i guess.

So far I've been really "busy" with my holiday. What i mean by "busy" is by doing all of these activities:

1. Sleep (apparently it nearly takes up most of my time on daylight, and even my night time eventhough i don't feel sleepy i will still toss and turn around my bed laa so i guess consider it as sleeping time =p)

2. Gym ( Swinburne Gym is my current loitering spot for Shirley and I... at the same time trying to achieve our mission of losing calories.. ho ho ho.. isn't it a healthy pastime activity?)

3. Online ( doing what??? chatting via msn~~ and at the same time being loyal reader of any random blogs that as long as i find them interesting... read till i don't even bother to update my own's....)

4. Outings ( with my parents lorrr.... by the way, just went out with my parents last night to Spring heheh- Face Shop is mua first stop again and this time i got myself a really dark navy blue nail color and a simple liquid eyeliner- am so happee i got them!!! satisfied with both its quality and color =)))) hmm... out with few friends as well but not very often laa..went out for lunch or dinner or even tea break.. heheh

5. Book ( currently indulge myself in a book entitled : A total waste of make up by Kim G. )
not bad storyline it's basically about a single career woman trying to seek for true love T___T i am seeking for it toooo... bahahhaa just kidding just kidding.

6. Musics *** yeah babehh.. Music is my life!! (i know. very typical slogan.. hekzzz. but seriously, without music, my life will be so dull~~~~)

7. Volunteer to cook ( manage to help mom with her cooking sometimes*** i repeat. sometimes ** only. heehee. and i did try on some simple cookings as well such as scrambled egg ( lame, i know but still i did it myself la and it taste good ok.) and erm.. konyaku jelly and and .... bla bla bla .. all the easy to prepare kinda eatery =)

8. Work. ( As tutor. lol. and tonight i have class. great. and i got to get prepared soon. )

Will update again soon. This time i mean it. Soon****

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lia.

No comments: