Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lolipop


YELLO
First of all, Allow me to share something with you guys.


Tell me, girls! How would you not love this???




I mean look at the simple yet chic design!!!

I know, i know.. It has been released since months ago, just that I never really get the chance to have a closeR look at it TILL I spotted HC using.

The minute i lay my hand on this stylish clamshell phone, I KNOW I WANT IT. badly.

And YES. This is going to be my next target. Not now though. sigh.

All colors seem to look awesome . Each has own's specialities. I mean pink makes you feel girly and chio nuf while mettalic Grey is just pleasantly normal and more solid-looking (if you get what i mean) and Blue, is the original color which explains why it's always in the middle of the display.. ok. i know i should stop. Sorry, just get a little hyped out at the moment. heh

Gossips...

Recently I've heard of news saying that there's ghost haunting Spring Mall's basement. A friend of mine even described how it looked like, RED-eyed and hopping here there, chasing after the unfortunate ones that spotted It.
Red-eyed sound more like a vampire or pontianak to me and that send chills to my bones mooreeee.

But the question is, Who can resist going to midnight movies? I admit I can't.

Dying to do spring cleaning and redeco my room but never get it done. Bleah. Phailed.

morning face yo. Eye bags for the win!!!


At least i make up my bed nicely this morning. Only spot in my room that looks clean. mehhh

Another shot before my cam batt dies off.



Am currently drown by sense of guilt as I did not revise a single word for the pre-contract insurance exam.

I think I'm going to just flunk it. Not in the mood to study at all.

Frankly speaking, I've always have this rebellious feeling of going to an Exam hall and just sit for a test blindly. And I never dare to do so cause obviously, Its insane! lol.

AND This perhaps is a chance for me to reveal the other side of me. * speaking with an evil grin


but... imagine how my uncle would feel when he found out that a uni student fail for a paper like this?
and how embarrasing it is if the invigilator happened to see me shading all the answers A?
Didn't know that insisting not to study can be stressful as well wtf.

YOu know what, I'll just leave all these frets and worries for tomorrow

When the day arrives, we shall see what happen. HAH!

tuning: Cabi song- SNSD ft 2 pm


LOves,

Jules



No comments: