Friday, August 6, 2010

Sashimi, Spa, SALT

wasSupp everyone, good day?


Barbeque. Nightout to Tarot.Movies with erm any-friends. Mall World and my bed had stop me from blogging bout all these till today.

ok. Nuff said. Here goes pictures before my blogging interest dies off again.

Went for late lunch at Sushi King yesterday.




Something i never get tired of.

I noticed I'm slowly shifting my food craze from bread to raw food.
Is there anyone out there a fan of sashimi too?
Well, I desperately need a food-sharing partner, someone with odd tastebuds like me!

If only I can have them split to 2 days of eating, it would be just PERFECTO. SIGH.


Then off we went to 175 for fish spa! Apparently, Kuching is so big that we obviously don't know where to head to apart from cafes.


Samseng Jalanan

Peach smoothie if I'm not wrong. doesn't look good but it tasted great, filled with peachy scent. unlike some other ordinary ones.

Picture bomb, again. by JohnChee


John T_____T look. I know I'm mean. thank you



And now I guess we're equal, John?
urghh! spot those lines on the upper part of my lips, signs of aging, fml.


and BOO, a proper one. in case i scared the hell out of you just now.


Not looking. Busy sakai-Ing.


Act cute mission ON again.


Lovin this shot. i think i look good here *perasan max one


Monyets wtf.


Must-have vain shot whenever I'm out there with my cammy.

and Alison joined as well :)

why on earth is my Cleo magazine keep tearing apart?!


Mind blasting it is.

30013_540

Watch SALT la. No twisting and turning, just watching wonder woman doing acrobats and dumb guys being shot and side-kicked , so watch SALT la


Wokay. Am going to sprawl on the cool floor of my cozy bedroom nao, with door locked of course to avoid; WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR?! DON'T YOU HAVE BED?!!!

no kidding. I've done that for the past couple of days. And the impact: Aching back bones but I think it's worth the price.


- Scientist-Coldplay

Jules



No comments: