Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So much of guilty pleasures

I'm back peeps! hahaha finally after so many weeks of hiatus.
i was so lazy to do anything right after my exam on Monday.

hmm...
since the pictures i took while in the resort are already in facebook, guess i'll just upload some of 'em :) the ones that i think interesting enough for me to crap about. teehee** excused me for my TEEHEE syndrome. i just love that word.


bright sunshine day it was! Totally in love with it.


Just by looking at this makes me smile :)
I hereby introduce, my daddy HO and of course, Amber the cutiepie!

This creature caused a real havoc!! trust me -.-
and thanks to ze one who pandai-pandai picked it up and even scared herself out!

now that's a perfect landing i must say. :S
Frankly, i felt pretty bad as instead of capturing the "flying" scene,the shot turned out both looking constipated. o gosh, please forgive me sisters! you know i'm no-no a pro photographer.

gosh. i bet i'm going to get slaughtered if any of'em clicked on juliayuri90.blogspot.com :D




whoops. somebody got left out! It's definitely not easy to fit in 3 person if we got to take the shot ourselves u know. :S

Posers.

and i tell you....
In fact, they can seem to sense the cammy pointing at any direction! total random shot.

Well we feel cool lidis. any problem?
joking :X


Ending with a nom-nom pose. =D
Love my cousins much! Both of them are really sporting and somehow different in their own ways. Glad that we manage to bond up this time. Looking forward for another reunion. teehees*


Loves

Julia



No comments: