Sunday, March 8, 2009

Its Sunday and Sunday reminds me of sundae ice-creammmm in McD ^^ mmmm....yummy
bahaha...la di da di da... Please excuse my insanity here. Anyways here's another collection i found at my uncle house last night.


Ta-dahhhhh!!!


It looks kinda huge in this picture but it's actually quite small.. =) pretty cool isn't it?

But this is still my favourite. =p

Stupid wooden ducky with 360* flexible neck. Reminds me of Pak-lo duck (local Chinese cuisine) too as its brown in colour.


hoh. Went to CHONG CHOON CAFE this morning for breakfast. If I'm not mistaken, it's quite a well-known coffeeshop for the laksa and mee jawa. And yeah.. I certainly love the food there even the thick toast there taste amazing! I changed my menu today.. did not order teh-c-peng like usual for i fear that i will suffer from bad gatric again later in the noon. o.o


zzzz... going for Sunday mass soon. Very very much tempted for a cup of milo + digestives biscuits now but i want to stay on diet. How? -_-


AND ONE MORE THING (to those who commented on this picture when i displayed it in msn):




Note that the one besides me is my cousin SISTER not brother or my anak or whatsoever. Her name is Jocelyn okay. lol. *o*


tune on: A Thousand Miles - Vanessa

Loves,

Lia Lia ^^




3 comments:

Yun Ken said...

Lol.. still gt other ppl say like ur anak..-.-''' which mean really look like mother and child...

Julia Ho said...

YUn Ken siao ta po,

you know who's the one that keep saying she's my son? the person is YOU la. ha yo la. who else will say sucha thing kanasai niki chong. muahhahaa

Yun Ken said...

-.-''' finally write something bout me in ur blog...lol...alrite admite she a gal though nt quite look like..so no more son...is "daughter" hehe..gg..