Friday, January 2, 2009

Yesterday was alright for me. Went out with mom to do some shopping at Spring in noon time =) Dad refused to come along as he said he don't like to look like an idiot wandering around the mall aimlessly while waiting for my mom and i. *hoh


erm.. well, my main aim is to go get my friends' prezzies. One is for Sim, my formal classmate and another one is a belated Christmas gift for my new friend whom i just happened to know after Sem 2 in Swinburne.


Seems like CNY is just around da corner so i decided to get myself a small handbag and a new purse. * wanna replaced da old ones as part of my New Year Resolution. and yea- That's the first start.




Sim's gift. Phew~ luckily i managed to go get her pretzzie on time , or else i might go to her party, empty handed.




So, Guess what's in there?



Ta-dah~~~
hoho




And this is for my new friend who always address himself as a King. Bought a funny-looking keychain for him. Hope he likes it. Ain't good at buying gifts for guys.



Found my own stuff too. Heks*


Went to Sim's house for her birthday party at around 7. it was just a simple but nice one.

Had lots of food. I remember she served us with delicious pastas, pizzas, KFC-its finger licking good yeah~ and desserts. Was too engrossed in eating and chit-chatting so ended up with very few pictures.



Here'some shots dat i took tht night:








On the way to Sim's party....




**too bright laaa the flash light. huh.







Birthday Girl serving us with her homemade dessert. YUmmy!













Food. Er~ to be more exact, its left overs. hah.

How much calories? Count for me. *sweats.

All in all, i did enjoy myself on the first day of 2009 =)

As for today, i went to school early in the morning. not very early, to be honest. Reached school around ten and meet up with my friends.

Went to gym for some exercise. Both Shirley and I wanna compensate for the heavy meals we had last night. So we went for treadmills, did yoga there as well and tried out other equipments too. Then, head to bank straight away with mom.

As soon as i reached home, i dashed into da toilet and took a refreshing shower. And then the next thing : Sleep. Boy, i was super exhausted.

So, that's basically how i spent my second day of 2009. Fulfilled my another New Yr Resolution which is: Stay fit and healthy..yippee~!!! '

Oh gosh! It's nearly nine now. Promise myself to off my laptop and start my study for final. Gotta go. Till then.

=) hooohoo!!!

No comments: