Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye bye 2008

This morning was really a mess. Didn't manage to sleep soundly last night. **blame da stupid expresso.


huh- annoyed, got up frm bed. decided to on my lappie and play online games.. hopin to see ppl pop out in MSN too.....INDEED, there are a few early birds =)



In MSN''''


K.Hong: Juliana, are u goin for class at 9 ?
J: huh .. omg! there's class this mornin??
K.Hong: yup.. just know tht as well frm friends.. so u goin?
J (dumbfounded wv panda eyes): apa benda>?? class in the morning. deng deng~~~~ totally forgot abt it.

1.text Shirley= owh..she's goin.GREAT. and yet she din remind me there's class this morning- ahem!

2. in a dilemma= go or not to go?+ i was just about to plop on my bed and start my too too** train ... since i x really sleep yesterday but who knows found out there's a mornin class.

3. My final decision: shower. dressup. get set .go~ *apuuuuuuu


Today i tk approx. 20 minutes only to get ready 4 sch~! teehees** so guys... am nt so slow afterall..=p





This is what i saw when i reach Swin.

*people leaving cos they found out our MS lecturer cancelled the class

Speechless, I sat on 1 of da bench and start dialling dad's number.

Intention: BALIK RUMAH-laaaaa

On the way home....

---------------------------------Spotted ZzzzZzzzZzzzzZzzz------------------------------------
See??? i was sleeping so soundly. huhuhu
Slept till noon then online again. uh--huh. nothing else to do ward. Tell me what else can i do?
owh~ actually there is. Prepare for Summer Sem final exam. *sweats.
Night time- had dinner with parents at home. today's steamb0at, rating: lousy.
No Maggi Seasoning. da soup is kinda tasteless. *sigh~my mom super health conscious. add in so little Ajinomoto only. haiyooooooooo
Nevermind la. at least it still taste quite alright.

Anyways, although i don't have any special event for this special day, am still feeling gay. *hehe = smile always, baru pretty ma. erm.. I just wish that My family and I will be able to have a realtively happy and smooth lives in the upcoming yr of 2009.

My wish for 2009:

Stay Happee &Jolly always.

Excel in studies.

Stay sui sui also if possible**teehees

and... daddy mommie happee too

and and... can get most stuffs i desired--

erm~ maybe can find my Prince soon. opps@@

and last but nt least, Jesus will always be by my side, guiding me. Amen.

******************Wish ya all Happy New Year 2009~!!!!!!!*********************

No comments: