Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I feel so.. so.. huh- i don't know-la.
Undescribable feeling. Am not even sure what i wish to do now.
Actually, i'm suppose to be doing some cleaning for my room today. But then, hoh, huh, hah..
I'm just so lazy!!! =!
I plan to make over my room cos it seem so "boyish" and messy. Even my granny said it doesn't look like a girl's room! what-la... offended** lol

hmm... mommie said she's gonna change my curtain this year to bright sunny orange color so then can match with the living room's. well, i have no comment on that.
But i came out with the idea of painting one part of room's wall- dainty pink. teehees**
The color matches ward. and and i guess my room will look more normal, get what i mean? buh- anyways, i still need to clean up all the books that scattered all over. Mostly are text books ranging from Form 1 to Foundation year in Swin~~.. probably this can signify how bloody lazy i am in terms of cleaning my room!



hmm... yesterday i went to campus for gym with my friends. Did not snap any photos.. too engrossed in challenging each other for treadmill. Shirley, let's lose aroound 300 cal this Thursday. okie?? =p
then then.. night time, went out with parents to China Town.. accompany my mom to Lavender for new flowers. This year she bought "mei gui" instead of some normal roses or orchids or watsoever colorful flowers. And i spotted....






Nah-.. actually i bought the flower only. cost me not more then RM10. The rest such as the glass and stones i stole it from my mom. lol. DIY. Not bad eh? lol.

Erm..anyways, i wan it as my room's deco since i wanna make my room look more like Juliana's room instead of Julian's. Get what i mean? hmm.. hopefully my make over attempt will work.


owh- back to what i did and where i go yesterday.. erm erm.. after strolling around China Town for quite a while.. we head to Tia's family house! The Tia's are sorta like our family friends..


Here's the newly born in the family.. Little D for Darren.



He looks so dreamy here. Guess its because its almost his bedtime d. Yer~~ i can't stand looking at his chubby face. Love him lots!!!


Ahah! Now i know what i wish to do at this moment. I feel like driving all the way to SAntubong or maybe Damai and practise yoga at the beach. **dreaming.

Spot my face on that mini cooper?

*heks

No comments: