Thursday, January 22, 2009


Aloha!!

Hmm.. today i feel somewhat happy =)


Woke up not very* late but i guess it's still consider late-la... lol.

Well, I had my brunch like usual then headed straight to my desk for games. Played a few online games from Yahoo, kinda fun though.

Then went for facial wash. huh~ Somewhat I'm not very excited going for facial. That's simply because my face is filled with all types of volcano: active and inactive ones or newly born ones.. or the old stubborn ones.. huh- in short, i have many pimples and blackheads-lor. lol


Ahhhh- I hate it most when i can't even shriek or get angry because of the pain when the beautician was getting rid of my pimples! All i can do was just making all those really irritated kinda facial expressions to show how painful i feel... Pay money to be tortured. bahahaha

No-la. Was just exaggerating a little. I did somewhat enjoy myself.. indulge into those relaxing massages and soft melodies...


Then, i went to my aunt's while waiting for my parents to fetch me. While waiting, i managed to watch a movie with my cousin, Fred gor gor using his laptop - House Bunny. rating: 7/10

Well, i think it's quite a nice and funny movie.


Night time.. went for dinner at Food Avenue. I ate the cheapest meal for dinner which only cost RM 1 ! hmm..can you guess what's that? lol

Roti cANAI-lor.. *heks

Headed to nearby supermart which is Everise to buy some CNY goodies again. Finally, went to grab my beloved Sony T-77. hohoho~ finally, i fulfill one of my wishlist's item.


And now, i'm blogging and tuning on Kenny G's Forever in Love. (love that music- somehow it makes me feel so calm and sleepy....)

Sui bo? heks**

Nevermind. Don't need to comment on it. lol. i bet u guys know who drew that.

Ok.. good morning everyone. I'm gonna sleep now. BUh-bye.

2 comments:

Stefan said...

ARR!! >< sony t77!!!

ETTY said...

ouch!!! seems so pain although i never been facial treatment. But heard my fren says it realli painful when it reach the nose. haha!!!
Hey!!! cool... t77.