Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 1

Chinese New Year Day One





Ei,.. hold on.



*****


Here's some photos i took last night which is the 30 Mei (CNY Eve)












These are the dishes i had for that special night. hm....*8 types of dishes at the same* time. Yippee~!! If only i can always have so many different kinds of dishes for every meal i take.




HUh.. or better not, or else i won't dare to look at the mirror anymore. =p








And i captured this. lol. Fireworks cannot be captured cos it turned out to be rather ugly, right?So in the end i switch to video mode instead.





After done watching the magnificient fireworks near my housing area.... I dashed into my room and did this!!!!



adui**** distorted image... i think i need proper manicure!!!



=!


As for today... i went to both my grannies house, paternal and maternal's. Ang pow collecting season has begun.... yea babeh~! lol








woooo... this shot looks kinda creepy.



But i like it. =)







what's that on top of my head? sweats.. somehwat make me look like Indian laaa....



And here's a picture of my little cousin, Joycelyn and I. =p





hoh~ and currently, I'm chair-less.

Even my chair got snatched away by my mom as there's not enough seats in my living room for my relatives. Just did my part serving them with drinks and trying to entertain them a while... then went up to my room to blog. lol.





And my Yo-yo teddy wanna have a drink with you guys..

Yo-yo Bear: Cheers, buddies~! Happy Oxie Year man...

wooooo~ finally they left my house d. Gotta go help my mom with the cleaning now. Till then fellas. buh-bye. =p

No comments: