Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 2

Chinese New Year Day Two





Ahah! Second day of CNY. Woke up late. Again. -guess i better not type that out la, hor? Since i always wake up late wan, probably you people already feel frustrated reading that sentence as my main starter =)



Okays... so what i did ,,what i did today.... oh well... erm.. erm,... practically nothing much-la. hoho



Did not went to any relative's house for visiting.. stayed back at home whole day. hmm.. was wandering around my house (living room--kitchen--bedroom). Sounds boring, right? YEA. indeed it is. And i was kinda annoyed by the fact that my friends cancelled out the group visiting plan in the last minute! But thank God, at least they notify me. Or else I'll be standing in front of Swinburne entrance, staring at my watch and start panicking!!! sigh~~ Yet, still feeling a little disappointed though. =(

My parent's friends that came to my house today kept asking me the same question which is why i didn't organise any outing with my friends? And somemore my neighbours who live opposite came too and then this Miss A ( same age as me, name- Secret)




hmm.. well, she kept telling us all that she's gonna have many outings with her gangs in the following days and how fully booked** is her CNY schedule , and and and how sad she is as she was not allowed to hang out with her friends on this two days as her mom won't let her and and tra-la-la-la... . boohoo~ I know-la, she's famous cos she got the look la but hey,, - can you please be more considerate on this pathetic got PPK girl, please? sweat-nye. ...




woooo- I sound so wrong, so aggresive. so.. so.. RUde. ahem. Excuse me, please. =)




Anyhoo, my cousin, Frederick and his adorable girlfriend, Melissa visited my house in the evening. And guess what??? My whole family camwhored!!!!!!!! hahahhahahohohohohuhuhhuhu sweat-nye.
Surprisingly, my mom joined us as normally she hates taking photos! That's when I started feeling more jolly as the boringness kinda faded off.


U-know-who, Mellissa and Frederick.
And Again, this stripy blue-*bulb snapped another picture with this sweet couple =$




And this picture reminded me of the Sims 2 Game where once u wanna enter a family's lot, there's a portrait of all the family members while the games are loading. This picture kinda resembles those portraits, right? moohohohhoho~~





And a picture of my family. Well, think back, it's actually alright eventhough i didn't manage to have group visiting with my friend this year. I still feel content as I have my family by my side to spend these special days...-p

Aiya. So late ler. Sleeping time!!! =p

x.o.x.o

No comments: