Saturday, January 1, 2011

Julia spills it here





I can't amend what had happen back in 2010,
It's marked history.
But present are made of history,
future are made of present.

Hence, to the present-me now,
Promise to make a stronger, future-me.


Sometimes.. 
Its funny how certain matter never seems to change even after all these years
Desperate for the changes 
but am not the only one, I believe.


Nevertheless, the time is still ticking
what can we do?


Treasure what you have now,
rather than chasing for the endless.


Many had I discovered,
As I travel along this path of life.
the more I found out, 
the more I wish to figure out. 


Sometimes I always left to wonder, 
Where's the sincerity in this world? 


It downgrade to a conclusion. 
Welcome to REALITY.


but oh wells...
Remedy equals protection. 
You need an amour for yourself in this life. 
You don't, you die. 


Stones taught me to fly,
Love taught me to lie,

Life taught me to die? 


No. not true.
True fact is I'm an undying soul. 
continue to dream even some dreams are unfulfilled, 
or hopes are shattered into pieces...


Still,
nothing stops me from dreaming big,
as i believe 
there is more good things awaits. 


Rage, discontentment,
leads to nothing but pain & sorrow.
So why not take the high road &
ignore?


Right now, I just need  a balance in life. 
yea. 
One of my resolution for this year. 


Jules 
still a pink lover. haha. Have a blessed new year, everyone!  ;) 

No comments: