Saturday, September 4, 2010

Way long overdue post. Barbeque party at Ting Jiun's house. hmm..
I can't decide which photo to start with. Thus, I'll begin with the epic shot first.


THIS
watching movie with closed eyes?!! what turf!
Ting Jiun's couch is way too comfy...


sharing is caring, no?


meet my cute girl friends!

Willan took the VIP seat. haha


with the Cousin. sho fett lah. sobs.


barbeque lamb. sinful much


Notice any resemblance?haha. even they themselves admit that they're both alike


As usual, a vain photo of me to end this post.

Well I remember I had lots of fun bonding up with my new friends. The night was filled with silly jokes and laughters. Hmm.. sadly, some of them had left overseas to study. Yearning for more gatherings soon. :)





Spread the Love.
Stop racism.
wow. im so patriotic these days. impressed **

Till then, peeps.

Jules


No comments: