Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a little bit of this that

I woke up at 630 (again, so freaking early wtf =.=) cos my left ear bled. T_______T
but no biggie.
I guess it's the hairstylist fault yesterday as he accidentally pulled my earing when he combed my hair. =.=
anyways, i seriously think i should get more sleep as i noticed these days i only sleep for not more than 6 hours? NOT because i dont have the time to, its that my body refuse to. gee.. i thought this only happen to elderly?


sien. I always have the urge to blog but i just cant type a thing when im here.
argghh, freaking hate the song Girls by keisha featuring the i dont give a damn who laaaa.
o ya, i just realised i have reader's commenting, i mean few post back then. sorry for not replying. i didnt notice. =)


AND......





i used to be a smoker. cool ey? ;)

will blog more soon. bye cupcakes!

tune in man on the run- dash berlin

No comments: