Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 loves


Hello there everyone! i know my blog has been dead again. =(
not that i've been busy these days.. it's just that the thought of needing to upload pictures makes me procrastinate hahha

and in order to make my life easier and avoid frustrations due to line probs, i've decided to compile some of the pictures using picasa, again. ;)

well, this year's cny celebration has been wonderful. managed to catch up with a couple of friends and even made some new ones, that's why! ;) and not to forget, reunions with my family members. =)

alright, here are some of the pictures taken last week.

Lisa, shin hung and their st thom buddies

my chung hua no.1 school friends! ( not that im from that school though. )
awesome people they are! =)
and by the way, nelson's head is right at the bottom, here ;)
courtesy of samuel wong =D


and there goes Bertrand and Kenny's gang! coincidentally, one of their gang happened to be my relative! haha. Kuching is indeed a small place.
i did went to some of my friends' house, just that i didn't bring my cammy along, so there goes no photos to upload =( mehhh

and here's my two little cutie friends. darren and brendan =)

anyhoo, besides lotsa visitings done last week, i attended a wedding dinner as well =)



and of course, as usual, camwhoring session right after the dinner! ;)

cant blame me wad. am just trying to capture the moments of moi with curled hair. lol. fyi, i took quite some time to get it done. tedious work! but the result was pretty satisfying. ( it's definitely not easy to curl rebonded hair =.=)

abothen, the effect of using curling iron totally sucks big time. LOL so conclusion, not gonna spoil it again for at least a month or two =)

And guess the whole exciting festive week has ended. now everyone is back to their work life and some has already flew back to wherever they further their studies at. and as for me, i continue my rotting routine, waiting for 8th of march where i start to have a normal student life again ;)

by the way, just watched die hard 4.0 and realised i've watched it before, ages ago. -_____-
but i enjoyed it, still. wonder why i love watching action and adventure movies these days.

alright ending this post right up. lousy blogger, yea i know. dont need to mention. seriously i dont have much thing to say now, have not been thinking much lately. haha just slacking and enjoying every bits of my free time. ahh well, gotta live like we're dying, right? ;)

will update more soon!


currently listening to: fireflies - owl city * a guy friend of mine said that it sounds gayish -______- and yea, i somewhat find it a lil too. lol.
but nevertheless, i still love it lots. love listening to it especially before my bedtime!




LOves,

Julia ;)

No comments: