Monday, November 9, 2009

shadow of the day



YO!!




Seems like another day had passed. * constantly reminding myself about how short the time i have before finals.. duh. no doubt that time really flies... Today is quite a hectic day for me as i went to uni quite early but who knows stats class had been cancelled. again. =.=


but its also a good thing though. i managed to used up some of my morning hours, jotting down my CS notes. hmm... if i knew about the canceled class earlier then, probably i ll still be in my fantasy land. haha


Rehearsal was fun today. =) We all had fun joking around and at the same time trying our best to improve our moves. I feel glad to go for my dance class all the time as i find dancing helps me to release all the stresses that i have. =D shrug it all away yo!


anyhoo, I feel so calm tonight. All relax and happy. =) * although havent study since back from uni. mehhhhh
dont know why This feeling just come naturally. hah. probably due to the cool breezy weather out there.

well, right now, i just wanna relax my mind and indulge into soothing songs. i wish i can feel like this all times.


I hope tomorrow will be a good day for me =)


cheers everyone!
Just had a haircut on Sunday. love my fringe. teehees^^
tune on: shadows of the day - linkin park

Julia its time to treat myself better =)

No comments: