Saturday, November 14, 2009

Biotech gathering 2 ( Birthday bash!!!)

Last Wednesday, my Biotech friends and I went to Kimbay for lunch to celebrate Chang Yi and Lucas' birthday. It was a fun outing as we all get to get along and joke around and at the same time fill our empty stomach after having our hectic Chemistry class in the morning. They went to K box after that but i didnt join them cause i need to get home earlier to prepare for rehearsal class at night.

damn. im very worried now.tomorrow night ....omigosh lets just hope that i dont embarassed myself =.=

anyhooo!! i managed to snap quite a number of pictures including some of our orders but then its already so late now that i dont think my battery is strong enough to upload all the food pics. so i guess i ll just post up all the humans photos then..
Me, Diana, Jess, Brandan, Siok Ying
Birthday boy and his precious, Constance that planned this wonderful outing! =)
always camera shy boy (jordan) , shirley and I
this picture reminds me of some kinda IC or pastport photos la. i mean as in the color of the background and our poses. Lmao
but i guess thats the best vain pics that we both took that day. =p credits to brandon who purposely zoom the cammy and make our faces looking so blurdy huge...@.@

nah,..something to make you guys salivalates~ mapo to fu rice ( dont say i din post any. show off my photography skill, although you may think its nota nice shot but to me its nice la. hahaha)

try observing my eye bags. i just cant sleep early these days... so unhealthy, i know. and and and arghh! i wanna watch 2012! somemore the 3D type. abuthen, sigh. where got time i ask you?? i feel like im so far behind in my studies now.. progressing like a turtle.

omg. i think im gonna faint one of these days if i cant stop worrying about this and that. sigh.....

kla. i wan pengsan d. nights people! stay tune for more! cause this weird fella here always love to blog when she gets really busy.


tune on: I wanna this song always makes me wanna shake but now im just way too tired to even move my head.... battery lowwww titt titt tittt.... dead.



Julia u-kimono!!!!

No comments: