Wednesday, July 22, 2009

what a day.



Helluuu everyone~

Hah. all i can say is what A day i had today!

This morning was pretty much dull as im doin my regular holiday routine again... had breakfast.slacking on the couch, listening to songs (try tune on NTV7 ard 7 to 8 am, there's many nice and new released songs being broadcasted btw!) then onlineeeeeeee

abuthen when the clock striked one. my heart was pacing pretty fast. That happens everytime i know that im gonna get my results for exams.. typical me. #,#
cant seem to stay calm =S
professional skills of biotech (which is a subject that i got tested on) keep circulating in my head..@.@ ) boy was i scared that i screwed up!

Went campus and saw the hustle bustle crowd, some looking rather tense ,which of cos add up the nervousness in me la.. duhhhhh

especially that Giovanni! bahhahahaha that guy was like: oh no. i cant seem to talk now. its my turn! my turn!
-______- lol.

all in all, im pretty satisfied with mine though. phewww~ and i think all my coursemates manage to pull over as well. =D

Then met with friends to have drinks together.
great conversation we had there i havta say =) too bad Hannah and Sam didnt tag along.

Evening time, off i went for a jog.


nice breezy day indeed...





and i realise that time kinda flies now after discovering the fact that new sem is gonna start soon ...but am lookin forward to it though!





kla. end of my story. i mean for today. there's more to come of course. =X





sayonara~





Julia what goes around comes around, muchly felt. wth- LMAO. abuthen??? watever la.