Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My sweet 19th Birthday

Alo~ konichiwa.
Today's weather (i mean as in right now) is so blurdy cold~
went for jogging also wont sweat much cos its so easy breezy out thereeeeeeeeee=.=
Anyhoo, here's some pictures taken at Mr Ho fine food when my friends celebrated my 19th birthday with me. ( very lazy wanna type now. hands feel icey cold. feet as well. shivering~~)
Mua~~

Nelson and my Hong Kong star alike friend, Hannah

Nelson and I

eh hold on a sec. Needa wash my face now as the cool weather is making me feelin drowsy~ +.+
omg. why i feel so sleepy...bahhh!!! wake up wake up!!
ok.back to topic. urm urm..
Big guy Hock Teck and Pin Lim.
aiyo pin lim close his eyes again =.=

H&H

Henry big boss and Hannah

'

Love this shot best. i took it wan, geng mou? XD

and...aiyer! gays in action. @.@ these 2 kinda inseparable. scary~

Brother John and moi..

hate that strain of my hair behind. kinda mess up the entire pic!!! -______-

Little innocent Grace and the super hyped John

(both same age with me. can you believe that??? o man~ faint T.T)

Lastly, group photo!!

Love all me frienzie =D really enjoyed meself that night. Thanks for celebrating with me and thanks for the wonderful pressies! arigato to those who send me birthday wishes as well XD

Then the next day ( which is the actual day of yours truly bday...cheh whoa~ yours truly @.@ahemahem), went to meet up with my highschool classmates and we spent the entire noon at Atmosfera playing pictionary then headed to Spring!!

Night time: went to Tia's family house to celebrate my bday. This time we all headed to Chef At Home for dinner. I love my mango crush but not the fish and chips. Garlic bread at Mr. Ho still rules ~!!! XD

My second cake: American Choc Cake

Thats basically how i celebrated my birthday. =D Simple yet feel content and happy.

arghhh! cant wait for tomorrow night. heaps***
sorry for the abrupt ending. my mind is pretty rust now considering the fact that i didnt touch my books for i dun know 12344657 days? hah. so ended up dont know how to write conclusions lor. and lotsa lo and la slang LOR. XD
Tune On: Listen - Beyonce ( me love this song song- really speaks out how a girl feel sometimes....)
Je'taime


Julia

















































































No comments: