Thursday, July 16, 2009

ANother HOLI-DAY

Jeng Jeng!! Im back again for more updates! XD


Sorry bout the previous dull post with rather abrupt ending. Was very very sleepy that time that i actually slept before 12!

I was very amazed with myself cos nowadays, i mean since my sem break starts, i cant seem to be able to sleep early. Only off to bed when its one or maybe two or maybe three sometimes. gasp! so that practically explain how blurdy tired i was.

AND another weird thing is that although i start my tootoo train pretty late , i wake up very EARLY these days~ @.@ * result: panda eyes la. what else....

I think i screwed up my bedtime badly.

constantly wake up superb early these days that my mom was shocked too! starting from 8 to 7 then to 630 am then to 620 am which is today.



OMG. i really wonder will i wake up at 5 tomorrow?

Gee- come to think of it, i sounded like an old granny who have troubles in sleeping

-__________-



paused.



hmm... not much happenings these days. Always staying at home, dating with my laptop- ohhhh what could i do without thee~~~



Anyhoo, went to Secret Garden yesterday during lunch hour to celebrate Jing Shing's 18th birthday. Here's a photo of her. A sweet and active young lady =D






And a picture of me while im on my way home~~

( with my hair not lookin so volumized and bushy. finally. i freaking look like taylor swift's kawan last few days..) -__-



There you go Miss Bong. A pic that you requested. =D and thanks for all the hair care tips btw. Take care babe, hope that your teeth bone will grow! gasp*


Tune on: easy breezy- Utada Hikaru


I still remember the ways that you touched me


Now I know I don't mean anything to you


You're Easy Breezy and I'm Japanesey~~~~



Yuhooooooooooooooooo!!! la di da di da


wtf. i dont know why im so hype now. @.@


okla.bye.



Julia













No comments: