Saturday, June 27, 2009

just those days...

i wish that i can own one....



What a day. phooh!

It's been a long time i didn't really move around like this.
(er... actually my sem break just started last Thurs but sadly it feels like months already -.-)


Went to campus today.. rush here and there, eh. wrong. should be spent probably an hour and the half at the admin place, dealing with my JPA forms, graduation forms (gosh. i didn't know that i need to pay for that. what to do. blur people always like this. but thank God. the due date is next Monday, at least im still safe =)) and also! finally did my online survey - i keep procrastinating from doing it eventhough im so so so freaking free... God knows why....


Went for friends' gathering just now... I know i supposed to be happy but i have no idea why im NOT as happy as i think i would be. I've felt moody and antisocial for days now... sigh.


-_________- even my cammy also wanna make a fool of me. keep on mo tin mo tin. ish. stupid battery.


wait. this cant continue any longer. i gotta revive back man! i mean seriously!!!!!!!!!

But at the mean time, i just want to close my eyes and make it goes away... i mean those negative emotions.
Nights everyone.. who happpens to read my blog... who actually bothered bout my existence....

tune on: Be with You- akon ft. wilber

LOVE

Julia

1 comment:

Kucing Parsi said...

nice dogs...

thanks for living animal

just stopping by-actually looking for cheat games