Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ANother day had passed...=) a super duper free day.
Repeat the same routine again. Except that i didn't go campus today.

Swineflu in Swinburne. sweats. but he never been to Sarawak Campus here la. NO WORRIES.


Sien. -_____________-


I wanna watch gOssip girl season 2. lazy wanna download. anyone can lend it to me? *.*

Ate apple just now. Mom is scared of me already. She said she cant afford stocking so much fruits for me. All the fruits in the fridge habis sapu by me. @.@

and im in love with high waist pants and also skirts. FINALLY this fashion has arrived in Kuching. man goodness... take so long. no wonder Kuching is so outdated la. ish.



nice right? but gotta be slim then can fit in nice such pants. or else will end up looking kinda chubby. sigh....

personally like this one:



(saw something similar at Mix Boutique. but the price freaking sui also. rm100 plus plus)


oh no. I seriously need to find something to do. my butt hurts, result from sitting too long.

Ciao.

Tune on: LOVE GAME - LAdy gaga

Julia

No comments: