Friday, May 1, 2009

Anxiety disorder LOL

-____________-

Sigh. It seems like i still haven't come out with the short essay to prove that Golden Rice Production is indeed an application of biotechnology. I supposed to have AT LEAST written half or maybe a quarter of it but instead, my word doc. is still empty 0.O

Probably the stress of wanting the outcome to be outstanding enough to impressed my proffessor is too high that i chose to stay away from my laptop most of the time T_____T


I am certainly very very aware that i just took a risk for choosing this title as owh well so lucky that the prof. loathes titles that deals with molecular biology such as genetic engineering T.T
Anyhoo, no matter what, i still need to complete it by tomorrow. Just pray that my brain will work efficiently tomorrow. Must fight this battle! GRRRRR

There's no turning back T__________T

But before that, I will have my breakfast with my parents first in the morning!!! Ignore all the anxieties and stresses!

Tune on: Far Away by Nickelback

LOve ,
Julia cant lie, watching everyday that goes by....

No comments: