Friday, February 6, 2009

Reason why i didn't blog for Some time

Hello friends..... I know it's been quite some time that i did not update my blog. Well, it's actually due to a very sad reason. My grandma from my paternal side just passed away last Sunday which is on the 1st Of February. =(


I was staying at my grandma house few days back to deal with the funeral. Hence, I ended up with no pc or laptop to update my blog. Frankly speaking, I don't have the mood to blog as well. My heartache whenever i saw my youngest aunt cried and wailed for the lost of my granny. My youngest aunt, Aunt Daisy is very closely bond to my ah ma as she used to stay with her and even sleeps with my ah ma on the same bed. Imagine how it feels to lose your own beloved mother after going through so many odds and ends with her for years.


Tears kept rolling down when I recall back all the times I spent with my ah ma. She's a very very sweet woman who never hessitates to help people and very dedicated to God. Therefore, I'm sure that she is now back to God's side safely. =)

There is one thing that I wish to tell her but i did not get to do so back then when she was still alive which is: Grandma, I will always love you.


Rest In Peace.

Lucy Chen Chin Moi (Year 1933-2009)



Here I dedicate this special post to you. May you have eternal life now and thank you so much for being such a wonderful grandmother. Amen.

1 comment:

ETTY said...

she will know u love her and she will be safely beside god as well... :)Just dun feel sad anymore!