Monday, April 26, 2010

Revive

I know im not making much effort to keep my blog alive.

To be frank, i have two or maybe three post pending but i never have the chance

will to complete them so therefore, they'll always retain as "drafts" then. =D i mean it'll be super odd if i tried to complete them up and post them right now la right. =S

Anyways, Exam was pretty stressful for me. Tried my best to do well especially Biochemistry.

which i find to no avail. sigh. I can't draw out most of the chemical structures T_______T

such a disappointment. can i not see my Biochem grading for this paper? bleahhhhh.

can't bother much now. it's holiweek yo! i need a nice break here although there're tons of reports await me.

Had my glass of fruit juice.
a slice of pandan ring bun (am super proud that i got them for only 2.80! can sense victory ^^)
satisfied.
Thus, the mood for blogging. =D

and hmm ok. updates of mua life....

random shot in toilet with shirley at Swinburne student night. for a rm5 per head function, i guess it was alright.

Birthday party...

can never get enough of dresses these days. =X
Vintage is my always my love.


as well as ribbons. am very much into Liz Lisa's concept. Cheesie's blog explains it all.


<3>
the magical spray of harajuku love. totally lovin it. =)



ANDDD what's with the world end news? hmm.. my aunt keep telling me bout how our Earth is getting closer to the sun which i found it's just about few milimeters lahhh. well, if the world is really ending in 2012, i'll feel super duper upset though. cause by then i just graduated la omg. Havent fulfill my trip to South Korea and Japan yet -_____- i want to at least have the chance to get myself a car la please dont bomb me firsttttt okla bye. go have a nap first.

sorry for the abrupt ending.

Love,

Julia

No comments: