Thursday, December 17, 2009

say bye bye to pale skin!

I never know the wonders of BB cream till i spent 10 days with my Aunt Jude. I've always had a problem for looking too pale especially when in cold weather. Some said i'm sick, some said i put on too much makeups such as foundation or maybe face powder.. and some even said i'm anaemic! ahh wells... =(

then my aunt offered me her BB cream and i was shocked the glowing effect it has on me. it makes my skin radiant and gets more pinkish once i'm out under the sun! boy was i happy! haha

ok. weird that i suddenly talk about such thing. i know im being rather sakai-ish here. hahaha no doubt. actually i've heard of it for quite sometime d, just that i never bother to find out whats its function is. and now that i know, i cant wait to get my own bottle from aunt Jude!!!


happy and satisfied >>3
teehees** i ve always love splurging on accessories, cosmetics and skin care products.
=p

anyways, girls out there, grab a BB cream for yaself yea? its a combination of foundation + anti aging + and ya da ya da.. gawd. i cant recall.

going out in few minutes time! mom's waiting.

Smooches.
=)

No comments: