Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Library Alone

In library now. @.@

Supposed to be studying my Chemistry. Was reading and understanding Chapter 4 slides half way then decide to crap a while. Sweats.

Sigh. Sit at the wrong place. Kinda odd sitting at huge desk alone. LOL.
Mannnnnn.... i feel so left behind in my studies especially Chem. I dont really understand the concepts starting from chapter 4 -_____- and final's in one month time.

mind goes blank suddenly.

(the girls who sit in the same table as me are back from their lunchbreak. lol)

Im so weird today. I cant seem to open my mouth and talk. -______-
Greeted friends who happened to pass by with either just a smile or a silent "hi". Not the usual me.

OMG. Im going to stay like this till 230pm.

AHah! nvm.. it's good to train myself to be quiet sometimes. not bad..

super random post. LOL. gotta go back study d.

Lia

No comments: