Friday, September 19, 2008

A brand new start

A brand new start... what i actually mean by that is because this is my very first post.
Just create a blog for myself. lol... and maybe this can also be link to my own personal life happenings. i'm trying to start a new life. struggling badly for a great change. but at the same time, remain my natural personality.

i am certainly not a person dat will keep a diary for myself. uh~one main reason is bcos i am lazy. and i never deny the fact that i am. hehe... besides , im also famous for being kinda absent-minded .


hmmm... feels kinda weird. writing out every little thoughts that come to my mind and post it. i feel so unnatural. my mind just gone blank. probably i'm not used to either blog or writing diary.

normally, i have thousands of matters pop up in my mind. i can think of many different stuffs just within a few moments of silence. that's why sometimes my brain feels so tired. i can't stop my brain from imagining 0r flashing back to the events that i encounter especially those really captures my mind. loll.... weird start though = sweats**

No comments: