Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Momento

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 
Had a great time visiting friends and family huh? 
Mine was not that great :S as on Day 3, my immune system crashed to superb low level that I have to spend the whole day on bed :( 

Guess I ate too much outrageous things like erm...
WORMS. 
NAH. Kidding.



Catch a cold actually as I went straight to shower right after jogging. @@ 
*such an extra irrelevant info.Let's just skip all that ey. >,<

Guess I'll start my post from Day 4 of CNY since I need some time to flashed back those previous events. Hah.

Well, last night was a great one as I happened to meet lots of new people. I and the rest of the Miss Cheongsam contestants were invited to our organizer's, Mr Alaric place for open house dinner : scrumptious Western and Malay style buffet dinner, great cook he is :)


Aside from people, I met up with a very cool reptile as well.
The name's Hot. Out of curiousity, I held it and I was a little scared at first, but somewhat it showed no kinds of fierce moves and I find it pretty attractive. It was my first time touching a REAL snake so do excused my sakaism. MEH. 

HOT.
 interesting name HAHAHA
And apparently, there are many interesting looking statues or sculptures ( ahh I can't differentiate these two words >,<) in Mr Soh house as well. For instance,


ChiangMai tradition, I assume?


Meet Crabbie.
He's right next to Humpty Dumpty which I forgot to capture!
Alright attention divert back to interesting people I spent time with last night. :)


 Meet Our young hot " mama" , Miss Shirley. A sporting & successful top model :)

Funny, fabulous  new friend of mine, Ching Xian.
 Call her if you're interested in REAL ghost story. I mean it  :P


Crystal,  the hot & helpful one

And also Ellie, a beautiful young lady with  friendly and sweet personality

the elegant one, Helen :)

Petite yet has a huge appetite. Phinnie's her name. haha

And also sweet Katrina, the former Miss Cheongsam


Giraffe! ok. I know Im random. suddenly goes back to the sculptures pics 
:)


Managed to snapshot some of the delicacies I had there as well. Although most of them weren't 
captured.
Malay version "sashimi". Prefer to address it that way rather than UMAI. muahaha. Its a tad spicy
 but I love the raw fish texture.
and Oh! Almost missed out this one. A picture of Crystal and the leopard.


LOOKIE LOOKIE! Its CNY gingerbread man! noticed its cool red bow?


Lastly, we were served with fresh fruits as desserts ^^


Most of them could not make it due to the fact that they don't live near to town area, and 
some are not from Kuching as well. So there goes only a few of us spotted. haha. 
Anyway, it was a great time getting to know everyone better :)


Back to early hours of Day 4, I tag long my parents to their friends' house for visiting
 CherryBerry feel



Purposely wore this barbie-theme blouse as I know Im going to visit the REAL barbie, Mandy.
 HAHA


Even the goodies back in her home are so cartoon-ish and filled with colors!


Pink lil Mushrooms!
Goodness! Im way too lazy to continue on. Will blog about the other days on the next post. 
stay tune! :)



Love
Jules

No comments: