Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Revive

Its officially 11:14 pm and I'm sitting here, staring blankly at my un-updated blog.

It's not that I don't care about it anymore, it's just that the mojojojo blogging charisma has somewhat faded away and never come back ever since November started.

Current life condition, well I would say slightly lifeless. Thank goodness tomorrow will be the last day of my tutoring session. Even if it only took about 2 hours a day, I find it a burden till I rather read my Organic Chemistry notes instead (*lies) especially when the kid shows no effort to learn -__________-


Speaking of Organic Chemistry, somewhat this subject makes me feel like boarding on a jet plane and leave.

kidding. I know no matter what, I have to make sure all these mechanisms sink in my head or else I really had to leave on a jet plane to Gua Mulu and grief.

stress and time management so far so not good. bleah. Somewhat I just seem to run out of time. Not that I did much pun. bleah.
Sometimes what is not meant to be, is just not meant to be. It's pretty pointless to keep trying and trying although deep down in your heart you know that it's not going to work out right. Sometimes I'm glad that I have this endless fighting spirit, for instance, like I tend to topple each time I do that particular moves for my dance, but I just refuse to wave the white flag. lol.

But sometimes, I loath that kind of semangat as well. It makes me lost my rationality. Ok, point cut short. I'm just stubborn la.




but never mind, there's always Revive Isotonic Drink to save the day. apa-apa problem pun solved. This drink is seriously nice man, no kidding.

and Oh! guess what?
I dozed off again in my Chem class and this time the whole class knew about it. Bravo!
If only I can score in my Chemistry as easily as how I pig out anytime, anywhere...wouldn't it be nice ^^

I haven't been to the pool for years already. believe not? hehe


And that's me and my cousins by the way, at Damai last weekend. Coincidentally, Jeff celebrated his 22nd there too. Hence, I get to join both my family and friends at the same time there! *save up time too, since I can attend both at the same date. HAH!


and yay! my hair is dry, finally. I feel like a dead fish now. Ithink I need to get some sleep or else I might conked out in the lab tomorrow, God knows... heh


sayonara peeps!


Love,

Jules





No comments: