Thursday, March 4, 2010

overdue post

I'm running out of eye drops now. probably need to buy the bigger version of EyeMo fml. my eyes are killing me. i feel like scratching my eyeballs! Arghhhhh!! It's been days already that i suffer from this terrible eye infections. sigh.

Been camping on my bed since seven in the morning. Watched Mr and Mrs Smith and Journey to the Centre of the Earth. ya, i know im outdated.

anyways, here's some pictures taken when i attended dinner organised by ING insurance company.

group picture 1

second shot


then home sweet home. both syok sendiri in my uncle's car all the way home, till i felt groggy =S

guess i better dont upload the rest ba or else the one next to me in the picture above will whack me up =S

Me and my cousin, Vera

long overdue post. haha. saved as draft for weeks d, i supposed. anyways, gotta go now! byessssss



currently listening to: fifteen - taylor swift


Julia

No comments: