Friday, August 7, 2009

keep rolling

Hello peeps! Im back again! =D
this time i'll try to be erm.. how to put that in word... more ... INTERESTINGLY happening! no doubt im a boring person. nyeh. this sem break i've been very dull... sure thing you know right... judging from the way i bloggg... kanasai like that. =.=

sometimes i just feel like splashing myself with icey cold water and say: yoyo fella. wake up! why are you constantly staring at the laptop only. dont you have anything better to do????

but truth is, well i certainly dont have much =)

....except cleaning up my messy room. ah. that one i give up d, i did spring cleaning and sumthing like make over for my room during CNY and it seems like the cleanliness and also girlishness i try to portray is barely visible any longer.

very zzzzzzzzz hor? =D.



hmm... o ya, I discovered something! i dont know why it seems like i tend to blog more when im busier COMPAREd to when i have nothing to deal with. for instance, like this sem break, i find that i rarely blog. heh. @.@


okla. Let me blog about what i did. die die also dont wanna see my blog lookin dead like that. ish. benci. -_________-

erm few days ago, i went to do some shopping with mom. we both went to hock lee centre since only Heatwave heels able to withstand my gigantic feet pressure, like what the -_____-

Other brands such as SOS or Vincci or Nose or wadever available la, sure thing the heels either break into two or the strap come off... duhhh macam macam la when it comes to super *gentle people like me =D So nowadays, i tend to stick to Heatwave shoes only as i find it VERY durable!!
and this time no more 3 inch heels. downgrade to about 2 inch ones instead and no doubt so much nicer to wear ^^ these babies are so gonna be my favourite for upcoming sem.









mom bought me another teddy bank as i wanted to collect them.

okla. i lied. she bought another one just to encourage me to save more. gasp*
then we headed straight to DOWNtown gift shop that sells Porkchop items as i wanted to get my friend something before she left to KL.

beh tahan when i see all those piggies. feel like bringing everything there back home!!!

reminder: never ever ask me to visit those unique gift shop, i tend to cling at there for quite some time. mehhhhhhhhh

anyways, in the end i bought her a cute piggy mug ^^



... okla. really dont know what else to say d.

show u the vain me ba.


i tell you. i stop wearing headband since i was like... 15?? Blaire waldorf''s fault.heh.but she does look great on headbands with her nicely curled hair. that's why tempt me to give it a go. hmmmm


anyways, i love my new cheapo headband!! although it keeps slipping down when i bend or look down...guess i'll just try not to move my head so much when wearin it =.=

but its soooo much cheaper ok compared to those in first floor at hock lee there. i was so shocked when the sales assistant said that a stupid normal white headband with just a tiny ribbon by the side cost about rm40. and some even cost about rm100+

those girls who happen to splurge on headbands like this, confirmed either too rich or dont know where to spend their money. @.@

and excuse me for my outfit.was going to bed soon afterthat. teehees*

=D duhh...my dark circles really make me look like a mummy just revive or what. hope this eye roll thingy will help. teehees** tell me if u see any difference on my eyes' area after 14 days, counting from now. =D


but if it doesnt work, dont bother telling me la k? =X


whoa. today im such an active blogger. i feel so proud with myself!!! * ahem ahem.
aiyuuuuu. kinda regret that i ate too much this morning. *gasp
sigh,... endless battle with weight issue. guess i just gotta learn that i cant be completely slim and thin type.
.
kla. will blog again soon. sem starting. sure banyak drama wan. the school, i mean. ohohohoh
tune on: knock you down - keri hilson, kayne west n neyo

Julia bring it on!!




No comments: