Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Am so bored... not as in the nothing to do kinda boredom, but the thoughts of needing to stare at my notes and books all the time pretty much bore me out....

This then inspire me to scribble on my blog!!!

(ok. unsure why these few days my mood is like up and down, once im feelin down, im goin way down low. but once i got really hyper, man... im like a person who just strike 4D!.... @.@)

Surprisingly, yesterday library was very crowded. I always thought that most people would actually prefer to study at home. OWH well.. probably am not the only one that dont really have self-dicipline when studying at home! haha!

aiyo. nothing else to say d. All works and no play makes JUlia a dull girl. cheh-whoa. It's only a few days of studying, yet i'm already complaining of no fun. tsk tsk tsk...

Well well... just PRAY that i'll be able to study my Maths tonight in the library ( never try studying in the library at night so guess i better give it a try ohohhoh)

Signing off to further bookies.

Tune On: If everyone cared - Nickelback


Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JULIA

No comments: