Thursday, May 21, 2009

SIGH


Update!!!!


A LAME ONE. With absolute no interesting topic but just complaints . =)

aiya. i sound like chasing all my readers away. -_______-

ok. i want start my complain engine now:

ARGGHHHHH~! this week is equally busy as well or should i just say even more occupied with assignments and presentation. Need time to breathe, phuh phoh phewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

But hor... no matter how busy i get, i still have the time to blog and also check my facebook and try to level up my game. ISH.

this is so wrong.
I have no idea why i'm so blurdy good at pampering myself. ALL THE TIME @.@

Ei... now i cant really think of anything to complain d. @.@ i think my mind is tryin to shut down its system now.
I AM DEPRIVED OF SLEEP.
Tune on: Gotta be somebody - Nickelback




LIA perhaps....give up?

No comments: